Former World Cup and Olympic ski racers Boyd (CAST 1985-1997), Britt Janyk (CAST 1997-2011), and Diana Arn-Haight (CAST 1980-1987) have joined forces in support of Alpine Canada, BC Alpine, and the Whistler Mountain Ski Club.
Together, they are inviting you to take part in the GranFondo from Vancouver to Whistler on September 7, 2019.
For your contribution of $2,000, you will receive:
- Ride with Ski Team alumni
- Alta Class status in the GranFondo (possibility to ride the 55km, 122km or 152km)
- Alpine Canada bike jersey
- Express package pickup service at VeloSpoke
- Exclusive priority startline – be first over the Lions Gate Bridge
- Event day bag check
- Alta Classe lounge at the finish with complimentary hot meal and beverages included
- Invitation to intimate Thursday night reception at St. Regis Bar & Grill
- Post ride massage by certified massage therapists from The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge
- Invitation to Friday afternoon pre-ride in Vancouver with celebrity guests
- Exclusive gifts and offers from premium event sponsors
- Post ride get together at the Whistler Mountain Ski Club
- $1,000 tax receipt for donation
- Space is limited!
Funds raised through this initiative will:
- Provide valuable resources to support the development of Canada’s national alpine, para-alpine and ski cross teams.
- Support the BC Provincial Ski Team to support the next generation of BC Athletes aspiring to the Canadian Alpine Ski Team.
- Go to upgrading the Whistler Mountain Ski Club fitness training equipment.
Join us for this amazing event! To buy tickets, CLICK HERE.
For more information about the GranFondo, CLICK HERE.